Support worker, mental health, Preston. We are recruiting highly motivated Support Workers who are passionate about making a genuine difference to the lives of people with complex mental health needs. We offer competitive rates, full time hours, induction and training, career pathways, pension and company benefits.
The Hamptons is a 14 bedded locked rehabilitation Hospital for men who experience a complex range of mental illnesses. Brookhaven is a 23 bedded mixed gender open rehabilitation service for individuals with enduring mental health needs.
The ideal candidates will:
- be passionate about and have experience of mental health recovery
- seek to develop supportive and collaborative partnerships with service users
- demonstrate leadership behaviours
- be innovative, creative and solution focussed
- be open, honest and transparent
- demonstrate a commitment to own learning and development
- be a flexible team player and make a valuable contribution to the lives of service users
- always safeguard service users from harm and is not afraid to blow the whistle on poor practice
- never accept ‘good enough’ and always look for ways to improve quality and become the best
In return we offer the opportunity to learn and develop as part of a multi-disciplinary team, a thorough induction programme, specialist training and the opportunity for career development.
We operate an 8-8 shift pattern including days, evenings and nights.
To find out more or to request an application form, contact HR on 01772 646650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org