An exciting opportunity has arisen for a registered mental health nurse to join our multidisciplinary team providing high quality Recovery focussed support within our locked and open rehabilitation services.
- Competitive pay
- 25 days annual leave
- Benefits package
- Part & full-time working
- Comprehensive induction
- Mentoring & supervision
- Career progression
Active Pathways provide a range of high quality recovery focused mental health services for adults aged 18-65 at our two centers: The Hamptons and Brookhaven both situated in the North-west of England near Preston. Our service ethos is centered on the belief that all our service users should be able to lead an active and fulfilling life.
As an organisation we are committed to putting rehabilitation at the heart of everything we do to ensure that our service-users can build a more meaningful and fulfilling life within the community.
The Hamptons is a 14 bedded locked rehabilitation Hospital for men who experience a complex range of mental health illnesses.
Brookhaven is a 23 bedded mixed gender open rehabilitation service for individuals with enduring mental health needs.
The Ideal candidate will;
• be a qualified RMN
• be passionate about mental health recovery
• seek to develop supportive and collaborative partnerships with service users
• demonstrate leadership behaviours
• be innovative, creative and solution focussed
• be open, honest and transparent • demonstrate a commitment to own learning and development
• be a flexible team player and makes a valuable contribution to the lives of service users
• always safeguard service-users from harm and is not afraid to blow the whistle on poor practice
• never accept ‘good enough’ and is always looking for ways to improve quality and become ‘the best’.
To request an application pack contact: HR on 01772 646650 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org